:: Back to previous Page
:: Customer Care
Our client policy is based on uncompromising professionalism. At NDEGWA & SITONIK ASSOCIATES ADVOCATES the entire staff is committed to providing a thorough, informed, personalised and dedicated service coupled with a thorough understanding of the environment we operate in.
We work closely with our clients in order to meet their needs and objectives and we believe we do.
- When a client or prospective client first meets us we seek to establish a full understanding of the matter on which we are being consulted and the objectives of the client. We discuss with the client our Terms of Engagement which sets out the basis on which we will work for the client. The Terms covers such areas as fees, payments, complaints, document handling and professional standards.
- As early as possible we will give the client an indication of the legal issues to be resolved in the matter and the scope of our advisory work.
- Upon acceptance of instructions, we open a client file which is used for all correspondence, accounting, information and retrieval purposes. Clients are requested to ensure that the file reference is quoted on all correspondence with the firm.
- We keep clients informed as to the progress of their matter. We stay in touch by email, telephone, fax and letter. We send clients copies of relevant correspondence, pleadings and documents so that they are fully involved in the process. In this way, clients have an opportunity to see how we are handling their work and to work with us in resolving matters expeditiously and cost effectively.
- We expect our clients to call us at any stage to discuss progress in a matter and seek clarification on any issue. There is always a line of communication open so that in case the lawyer handling the matter is not available, the secretary can refer the call to another lawyer who can help or take a message.
- For deliveries, we have messengers who deliver documents within the Mombasa area during work hours. For international deliveries that are urgent or confidential, we use reputable firms of couriers. Most overseas mail, is sent by email.
- We work Mondays to Fridays 8.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M. However, our lawyers usually work outside these hours and can on appointment be contacted outside these hours.
- We are always willing to discuss our performance with a client and listen to suggestions as to how we can improve our services. We believe that if a client is satisfied with our services and the work we have carried out, he will be the best recommendation to our firm.
- We will usually discuss with clients at a very early stage the legal costs likely to be incurred with a particular matter. Often the nature of the work undertaken makes it impossible to give firm estimates but a Partner or Associate will always be prepared to give an indication, based on her/his experience of similar work and the amounts top which the client should budget.
Our contact details:
NDEGWA & SITONIK
ADVOCATES & COMMISSIONERS FOR OATHS
Upperhill | KMA Center|Block C | Apartment No. 5.1
P.O. Box 43938-00100 GPO
Tel: (254) 020 2001103| (Mbl) 0721 813812
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |website www.mombasalawyers.com
Zulfathatimy Building, 2nd Floor, Opposite Mombasa Law Courts
P.O. Box 87171-80100 Gpo
Mombasa - Kenya
Tel: 041-2223337, 2222356
Mobile: 0726 663500here ]